BARE-THROATED TIGER-HERON: Digiscoped pics

Today the BARE-THROATED TIGER-HERON provided just awesome views as it foraged for more than an hour at fairly close distance at Bentsen-Rio Grande State Park in Texas. This was another daytime viewing with very good light.
I just purchased a camera to try digiscoping again (when I tried over a year ago it just didn't work out) and these are my first attempts at using it for digiscoping. I used two different spotting scopes but the pics came out pretty good.
I also did some videoscoping but the files are very large and it is taking hours to upload. I am hoping the first video file will be up and processed for viewing on this blog tomorrow. SeEtta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted Sandpiper Chicks, 3 more days older

Recently fledged Common Raven