More pics of Grace's Warbler

The top photo was almost full screen. And I like to add photos with back views, that are eschewed by most photographers, since most of us see birds from behind as well as from the front so helpful to see how they look from that view. I might add that I was concerned about whether this population of Grace's Warblers had been impacted by the very dense gas drilling (fracking)that has happened in that area as I haven't been up there in several years. There were gas wells peppered throughout this ponderosa forest and I could hear them as I drove through the area and also when I was watching these birds. It isn't possibly to know if there have been impacts as this population has never been surveyed so can't know if there are fewer now--sad that we have so little info about so many birds. SeEtta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted Sandpiper Chicks, 3 more days older

Recently fledged Common Raven