I'm back after some time off

There has been a nexus of problems in the last few weeks that have interfered with my posting here: I re-injured my knee, I had to write major conservation comments (8 pages) on the proposed 'over the river' project that christo wants to do just up the Arkansas River from where I live (1,400 page Environmental Impact Statement, lot of reading), and my old dog (16 years old shepard mix)got very sick. Plus my computer gave me a lot of problems and crashed on me. But my computer is working, my knee is better, I finished the conservation comments and my old dog is stable to a little better (at least not keeping me awake all night). So here comes some birds and critters I have photographed lately. SeEtta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotted Sandpiper Chicks, 3 more days older

Recently fledged Common Raven